- Objective 1: Coordinate national and EU wide programmes and policies in pursue of the objectives of Directive 114/2208
- Objective 2: Propose a common “harmonized” language for national / EU authorities and surface transport infrastructure operators.
- Objective 3: Develop surface transport critical infrastructure taxonomy / classification.
- Objective 4: Promote public-private dialogue for surface transport CIP, to reflect the users and operators needs, and define common priorities.
- Objective 5: Build reference surface transport OSP, that has EU dimension and will be based on best practices and could serve as a basis for Surface Transportation Operators
- Objective 6: Provide support for on-going activities for Surface Transportation Protection (e.g. Thematic Network)
- Objective 7: Understand the dependencies and connections to identify inter-linkages between different surface transport infrastructures